May 28, 2011

really Blogger?

Just a quick question: is anyone else having trouble posting comments on blogs they follow? 

When I select Google Account it asks me to sign in although I already am, and then when it reroutes back to the blog it shows me as Anonymous. I still try to add the comment and that doesn't go through.

If anyone else has that issue let me know how you were able to resolve it, but I'm guessing it's a glitch since I have been able to post on others.

Anywho, have a great Memorial weekend, happy shopping and be safe! xoxo

Memorial Weekend '10. Clothing: all H&M  Shoes: Steve Madden
  Earrings: vintage  Other Accessories: H&M

I kinda miss my hair like this =/

2 comments:

  1. this outfit is pretty and summer appropriate! and the shoes are incredible sexy! you have a good memorial day too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not had any problems posting comments but I've heard at least one complaint about that.

    P.s. YAHH about your computer (:

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...