May 12, 2011

Hope, Love & Peace

So my HP decided to crash last week. -_- Then my brother's the next day; he has an HP as well. If I didn't know any better I'd say someone hacked our network connection because that's a bit too coincidental for me. But anyway...

Since the crash I've been extremely demotivated to blog simply because my back-up files are located on West Bubbaf*ck off my computer.  However, photos that I've been planning to blog are starting to pile up so I decided I'd go through the trouble of locating and posting some.

These ones are from about/over a month ago when the cold was starting to thaw out. Was able to wear just my Hollister puffer that day, which was a relief from all the winter layers.





Shirt: random store  Hand accessories, Jeans & Tank: H&M 
Watch: Anne Klein (Macy's) Earrings: sister's
 Shoes: Steve Madden  Sunnies: Forever21 

I'm not particularly a fan of crop tops (rarely show my stomach unless it's a bikini) but I loved the message on this one so I got it when I saw it in this store in SoHo called Amsterdam. Not a fan of t-shirts either; I feel they make my broad shoulders look even wider but to balance out my body I wore these H&M jeans that accentuate my hips nicely.  Pretty chill look for a low-key day at school.

Sidenote: Yes, my door has a gazillion locks. Lol

What are some tricks you use to accentuate or downplay some of your "flaws"?



4 comments:

  1. Finally Girl!! Where have you been?? Love this top and those shoes, the whole outfit is bomb.

    Besos,
    Densie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you on both the crop top and the tshirts business, but sometimes, especially when they have saying near and dear your heart, you just have to wear a tshirt. this outfit is adorable, I think the cropped top with skinnies looks adorable on you, and have I gushed enough about your hair yet? it's wonderful, it's so sassy and spunky and you have the face to work hair that short. I luhluhluhlove it lady :) also, sorry about the crashin' puter... my friend's HP just took a flying leap too. hmmmm... I'm buying a new laptop tomorrow, maybe not an HP?

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww sorry to hear about your pc situation

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...