May 25, 2011

randoms from the Blackberry

Been itching to post for the longest but I've been busy getting these final exams out of the way. Just one more presentation tomorrow and I'll be free to post as much as my heart desires. Until then, here's a bunch of random photos from my phone. All style related of course. ;-)

----

Late last year the craft bug bit me when I had no idea what to do with my growing magazine collection. Can't remember how the idea came to me, but eventually I recycled the mags into pins along with some other recycled materials.

First set of pins I made

Friends loved 'em so I made them a few

My friend Desidine rockin' her "Diva" pin
 As much as I loved the idea of repurposing materials, the process is a bit too time-consuming so I developed a new way to make them. Did this prototype just a few hours ago; needs some work but I've got a lot of free time coming up to perfect it.

New prototype



----
After months of hunting down the OPI shatter polish, I finally got the black and white.

Black shatter over pastel yellow

White shatter over light gold
 ----

With my hair growing faster than I can tame them, I knew it was time to start investing in some caps. Perfect for those bad hair days. This Pirates cap has been a life-saver!

Cap from Lids. Earrings from Aldo.
Another cap day, rocking another one of my pins

More feathers but from F21. Hated them at first, love 'em now.

Cool earrings Julia Roberts wore in Sleeping With the Enemy
 ----

Had a birthday party to attend while my mom was here in April, so I went chino-shopping.
Old Navy fitting room flick

Later that night in my chinos. L-R: my twin, mom & I

Yes we really are twins. She bought the khaki color
to my Steve Madden Dynastees
----

For the summer I've pledged to wear wedge heels so I got these Steve Madden Riddgge's. Super comfy.

 But then a few days later I realized I didn't really need nude heels; rathered them in tan but David Z didn't have any. Could've got them from SM but they cost more there. Soooo the following weekend I exchanged them for some Jeffrey Campbell vintage-styled oxfords. Sooooo damn happy I did! I had to pay extra to get these since they were more than my original purchase, but well worth the buck. These babies are called Kelley. =)

My bro's Nikes & my JC's at the dentist
----

Hope everyone's week is going well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...