February 2, 2011

Love to Hate

Had a long day and I'm ready to jump into bed but I promised myself I'd do this post at the end of the day regardless. On that note, it's pretty short and to the point:

Did a mini e-haul from Urban Outfitters and  Forever21 last week and received my packages on Saturday and today (Wednesday) respectively.
 If you remember from my Facebook page I had put the Deena & Ozzy purse photoed below on my Christmas wishlist. It was originally for $68 and I got it on sale for $9.99; talk about a steal! Also in love with the Vasia assymetrical jacket I got from UO, and the cocktail rings from F21. However, I'm not going ga-ga over these earrings I got from F21 and since their return policy doesn't allow for any exchanges or returns (boooo!) I'm selling them at retail price for $6 each.  Also got some beanies that I'm not too in love with but I'll sleep on that; my naked head is in need of coverage.


Vasia jacket from Urban Outfiiters


Deena & Ozzy purse with F21 rings


F21 earrings for sale. 6 bucks each.

If you're interested in the earrings shoot me an email: julustyles@gmail.com. NYC residents only.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...