February 14, 2011

I Love Steve...



..Madden, that is.

Been awhile since I've posted but I just had to tell you guys about my latest reason why I love this brand.

Had a party to go to on Friday night and I just knew none of my black heels would be comfortable enough to take me through the night. And morning. So I popped into Steve Madden on 58th St and Lex (after checking out Bakers on Fifth Ave to no avail); they were my last resort before retreating home to possibly suffer all night. And behold, I found Dynastee!

These are possibly the most comfortable heels I've EVER purchased in my entire existence. The stacked heel is super sturdy and there's great arch support. Spent more than I had budgetted for but they're well worth the money; I've been in the market for a pair of gumsole wedges in a similar lace-up style for the longest, as well as, an everyday heeled boot. So I essentially killed two birds with one stone.

Sidenote: I wear size 7 but got them a half size bigger. Definitely adds to the comfort level.

No buyer's remorse here!

6 comments:

  1. OMG LOVEEEEEEEE!!!!!! SELL OFF! I LOVE STEVE MADDEN TOO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daaaamn!
    Those are sexy!
    But my pocket hath not the bravery to conquer a pair of Steve Madden's....


    Love the dress too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shyne- they're easily my favorite brand at the moment.

    Mimi- They have Dynastee on sale at 50% plus everything else in their clearance section.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love steve madden too. Nice shoes

    ReplyDelete
  5. vey cute outfit. I like <3 x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...