March 12, 2011

It's Here!

For awhile I've been wanting to get a video camera, especially since it would be a cool tool to have for adding another dimension to this blog.  Originally wanted a Flip but after some research I decided on the Kodak Zi8 since it had 1080 dpi resolution compared to the Flip.

But enough of the technical stuff. Shot a quick video earlier this week just to try it out. Here it is:





Feel free to subscribe to my YouTube channel even though I don't make videos frequently.  That should change in the future though.

---


Posts have been scanty lately but it's midterm season so a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do! Look out for new posts this week though; by hell or high water I'll find time to update.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...