April 10, 2011

Phantom of the Harem Pants


Walking zombie. That's the only way I can possibly describe what I felt like today, technically yesterday (Saturday).  Spent the night in Mount Vernon at one of my girlfriend's where we had game night with a bunch of other friends. It was fun to say the least. Shoutout to the Usual Suspects!

But anyway, the crowd didn't leave until after six and I was able to sneak in an hour nap before getting up to go work on the slaveship. I don't think I've ever had to fight to stay awake as much as I did today. The hot chocolate I had with my sausage-egg-and-cheese didn't help either, or the two hour wait to do my taxes later that day. 

When I got home the only thing I wanted to do was stuff my guts and pass out but I found the energy to take some pictures of my outfit 'cause let's just say I felt really stylish today despite the zombie feeling.
 
As you'll notice my head's cut off because, well, I didn't have anyone to bug to take my pictures and my face was looking hit! Lol But the outfit was the best thing I could've picked out today; all the pieces were super comfortable and practical for the type of day it was.







All the pieces I wore today were from H&M besides the cami (F21) and my leggings (Charlotte Russe) I used for layering. Accessories, including the satchel, were also H&M except for the rosary which I got in a boutique in SoHo for like $7, the 14k gold on my ring finger was gifted and the scarf's from a street vendor. I remember when I used to hate that scarf (mom bought it) but totally in love with it now. Two of the female volunteers at the tax service were trying to talk me into giving it to them. Yeah right!

6 comments:

  1. I've been waiting all weekend for you to post! Must say I looove those pants! And Im all over for fancy flats! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the moccasins and bag go perfect with the those harem pants! It's a wonderful, simple outfit that looks so fabulous with those accessories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love "trendy casual". And this is what this outfit screams. I can just imagine how comfy you were while playing games. =)

    Thanks for sharing, super cute.

    Kimberly, FWB

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, I agree about the shirt... there's something so trashy but so majestic about it... I was just drawn to it, but I completely understand if it's not everyone's cup of tea, haha :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...